As the first fashion designer to present an all-encompassing collection for the home, Ralph Lauren introduced a distinctive vision and unwavering commitment to craftsmanship that has enriched the places we call home.
Ralph Lauren fabrics are woven by skilled artisans around the world, and with thousands of fabrics in the collection, including everything from Italian jacquard to Scottish wool tartan and Belgian linen, the line offers a wealth of possibilities. Similarly, Ralph Lauren wallcoverings are rich in detail and printed in the finest mills, capturing the luxurious, classic lifestyles of the world of Ralph Lauren.
INTRODUCING FALL 2016 COLLECTIONS
Hoxton - Translating the eclectic sensibility of East London’s artist lofts, Hoxton showcases a diverse mix of painterly florals, wool plaids and ticking stripes in a fresh palette of warm grey, cream and sepia for a vintage-inspired collection grounded in a modern, bohemian spirit.
- Impeccable upholstery cloths woven in classic patterns and fabrications speak to Ralph Lauren’s longstanding dedication to sartorial craftsmanship and luxury tailoring. A handsome palette of flannel grey, charcoal, navy and black is balanced by the richness of velvet and tartan to showcase a breadth of menswear expertise and inspiration. Search this collection
- Evoking the refinement of the iconic camelhair polo coat, a diverse mix of wool, cotton and linen celebrates the versatility of this classic neutral. From a rustic sophistication to a feminine elegance, camel adds a heritage touch to any home. Search this collection
- Drawing influence from global design, a palette of white, blue and neutrals warmed by sunbaked earth tones celebrates inspirations from France to coastal New England and beyond. Search this collection
Gold Creek Lodge
- Inspired by the darker sexier side of the Fall 2015 womenswear collection, Gold Creek Lodge imagines an après ski scene with a western swagger. Classic Victorian patterns mix with rugged leather and menswear stripes for an environment that is luxurious, yet inviting. Search this collection
- A highlight of the Fall 2015 womenswear collection was a modern look
at winter white. Texture and form becomes the focus in this Zen like study of luxurious cream on cream. Touches of stone and taupe firmly ground the collection. Search this collection