Showroom Safety Practices
At Kravet, the health and safety of our customers and our employees are our first priorities. With this in mind we are continuing with the following processes in showrooms, to ensure that they remain safe, sanitary environments. We appreciate you joining us in these practices.
Our Clean Showroom Environments
- Upon being welcomed into the showroom in locations where masks are required guests will be offered a fresh face mask if you don’t already have one.
- We ask that all guests join us in observing social distancing practices, remaining at least 6 feet from showroom associates and other guests.
- For your safety and others, we are following CDC guidelines regarding the number of guests in our showrooms.
- Please note that for the time being we have discontinued food and beverage offerings in our showrooms. We have bottled water available upon request.
- We clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces and items daily.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available in each of our showrooms.
- Our showroom associates are having their temperatures taken daily to ensure that our team is healthy and ready to begin new projects with you.
- Walk-ins are welcome, capacity permitting and appointments are always encouraged.
- We offer special shopping hours for guests who need some extra distance and large firms where multiple designers wish to shop at the same time. Please contact your local showroom to inquire about these hours and schedule a visit.
- Memo Sample Home Delivery - By logging in to your account at Kravet.com you can order samples to be sent directly to the location of your choice.
- Curbside Pickup - Some of our locations offer this service. Please contact your local showroom to inquire.
Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you feel comfortable in our showrooms. Thank you for your ongoing loyalty and support. We look forward to continuing to partner with you in design.