Kravet Inc. is beginning to reopen showrooms and offices across the country, where government directives permit, with overall health and safety as our first priority. One thing you can count on is our commitment to ensuring a safe, sanitary and secure experience for our employees and our customers.
All locations will adhere to CDC guidelines of safe practices to resist the spread of COVID-19. We are checking employee temperatures daily in all locations, while requiring all employees to wear masks and gloves when working with our customers and other employees.
Learn more about our processes that live up to the Kravet Standard you’ve come to expect.
Servicing You At A Safe Distance
- We are adhering to all social distancing guidelines in our showrooms, corporate offices and on the road. We encourage our guests to do so as well, remaining at least 6 feet from showroom associates and other guests.
- For your safety and others, we are following CDC guidelines regarding the number of guests in our showrooms. We ask that you come alone when possible and to please let us know in advance if you are bringing another member of your firm or a client for our planning purposes.
- Our road sellers are equipped to service you wearing protective face coverings, gloves and using disinfectant sprays and wipes on all presentation materials.
Our Clean Commitment To You
- Hand sanitizing stations are available in each of our locations.
- Showrooms are equipped to provide gloves, hand sanitizer and a face mask to guests who do not have their own.
- Memo samples undergo a 24-hour waiting period before being returned to stock and distributed to a new customer.
- All memo samples are disinfected using an antiviral spray from Crypton before being sent from our warehouses or given to our showroom customers.
- Our memo librarians wear gloves when handling your samples and change gloves regularly.
- We clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces and items throughout the day in all locations.
- Only packaged food will be allowed in our showrooms and corporate locations. We have bottled water available upon request.
Meeting Your Shopping Needs
- We will accommodate and are flexible with our customers’ needs and shopping preferences, such as working one on one in our open showrooms, as well as scheduling a virtual appointment. We will also shop for you and offer curbside pickup at some of our showroom locations.
- We are taking measures to avoid crowding in our showrooms. We will always do our best to accommodate every guest and apologize for any inconvenience if we need to space out appointments or limit walk-in guests until we reach a safe level of capacity.
- As always, you can shop for memos and order samples for home delivery by searching on Kravet.com or contacting our service teams.
- Our warehouses are open, operational and ready to ship your orders quickly and efficiently.
Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you feel comfortable working with our family of employees. Thank you for your ongoing loyalty and support. We are committed to being your partner in design.