Vendor Code of Conduct
Kravet Inc., along with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, is strongly committed to conducting its business ethically and with integrity. As a result, we require all of our vendors to read, understand and comply with our Vendor Code of Conduct. Failure of a vendor to conduct business in a manner that meets the standards set forth in this Code could result in a termination of our relationship with that vendor.
- For each stage of production, all vendors shall provide us with a list stating the name and location of every production center where they are manufacturing or otherwise supplying product for us.
- All vendors shall provide us with a list of all subcontractors engaged by it to produce products for us or on our behalf. We retain the right to approve any and all subcontractor, and in the event that we do not approve of a subcontractor, we have the right to immediately and permanently discontinue business with the vendor engaging such subcontractor and to refuse to accept the relevant goods, without payment, and prevent the sale of those goods.
Standards of Vendor Conduct
All Kravet Inc. vendors and their representatives shall conduct their business activities in full compliance with the applicable laws and regulations. All vendors shall comply with the following laws and/or policies:
- Modern Slavery. Comply with modern slavery laws, such as the UK’s Modern Slavery Act 2015. Modern slavery is a crime and a violation of human rights that takes various forms. Modern slavery includes, but is not limited to, slavery, servitude, forced and compulsory labor and human trafficking. We have a zero-tolerance approach to modern slavery and we are committed to implementing and enforcing effective systems and controls to ensure modern slavery does not take place anywhere in our business. We expect the same standards from our vendors. Our vendors must also procure their raw materials solely from sources that do not utilize forced labor or human trafficking.
- No Under Age Labor. Comply with all local minimum working age laws and not utilize child labor. Vendors may not employ an individual under the age of 16 unless such employment is undertaken in accordance with local law.
- Working Hours and Overtime. Comply with all local limits on working hours. Overtime work must be voluntary and paid at a premium rate, in accordance with local law.
- Wages. Provide wages and benefits that meet or exceed local law requirements and are paid in a timely manner.
- Health and Safety. Provide a safe and healthy working environment that complies with local laws and minimizes occupational hazards.
- No Discrimination. Maintain a discrimination-free workplace and employ legally eligible workers based upon their abilities, rather than their race, color, sex, pregnancy status, gender identity, marital status, political opinions, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or any other characteristics unrelated to an individual’s ability to perform the work required by the job.
- No Harassment. Treat all employees with dignity. Vendors shall not engage in, condone or tolerate physical, verbal, mental or sexual harassment against or among their workers.
- Anti-Corruption Laws. Comply with antitrust and fair competition laws that govern the jurisdictions in which they operate, and uphold standards of fair dealing.
- Anti-Money Laundering Laws. Comply with all applicable anti-money laundering laws, and never knowingly participate in a scheme to launder money, under-report the size of a cash transaction, or wrongfully avoid tax liability.
- Environmental. Comply with all applicable environmental laws and regulations regarding hazardous materials, air emissions, waste and wastewater discharges, including the manufacture, transportation, storage, disposal and release of such materials.
- Privacy. Comply with applicable security and privacy laws, and ensure that there are appropriate technical and security controls in place to protect our confidential information.
- Reporting Violations
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Write to: Kravet Inc., 225 Central Avenue South, Bethpage, New York 11714, Attn: Legal Department
All reported violations that include specific information will be investigated and appropriate action will be taken.