Furniture Terms & Conditions
Guarantees: Under Normal Wear and Tear Conditions of the original owner
- Kravet Design and Kravet SMART frames are guaranteed for life
- Kravet Edge frames are guaranteed for 5 years.
Terms of Payment
- 50% deposit required before production will be initiated
- Balance due 10 days prior to shipment or ship date will be postponed until the balance is received.
- F.O.B. North Carolina or California and are exclusive of freight and delivery
- Subject to change without notice
Orders are not placed into production until all fabrics, trimmings and diagrams if required are received and fabrics are backed (if necessary), at the factory. COM must be able to be identified and connected to an order in order to process, sidemark to include Kravet order number.
Kravet Furniture strives to be in stock at all times and is not responsible for issues beyond its control.
Dimensions will vary within reason and will change depending on the fabric applied.
- Delivery only to a functional receiving dock
- Carrier must be specified
- Freight is collect unless prepaid as part of our prepaid delivery program
- Kravet Furniture is not responsible for delivery delays beyond our control
- Orders will not be scheduled for pick up or shipment unless balance due is paid 10 days prior to the ship date
Net $50 per week after scheduled ship date.
Cancellations are not accepted once the order has been accepted.
No returns are allowed without prior written authorization from Kravet.
- Please contact the Kravet Customer Advocacy Department at 1-800-648-5728 ext: 2485.
- Please provide a photo and a description to the Kravet Customer Advocacy Department.
- Payment for unauthorized repairs will not be accepted.
Kravet Furniture ships F.O.B. North Carolina and California and cannot be responsible for damages which occur in transit, storage or delivery. For assistance in filing your freight claims, please contact the freight carrier.
All orders are taken subject to acceptance by Kravet Furniture and our formal acknowledgement stating the terms, correct prevailing prices and certain conditions of sale. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that the acknowledgement is correct.
All Kravet Furniture is packed to industry standard requirements.
- All Kravet and Lee Jofa Fabrics that are suitable for upholstery are graded into all Kravet Furniture.
- Kravet Edge: Kravet Fabrics that are suitable for upholstery can only be graded in.
- Some Kravet fabrics are not suitable for use as upholstery. These fabrics are not “graded in.” If such fabrics are still used as upholstery then they must be purchased separately and will be treated as a COM fabric.
- Kravet Design fabrics are applied in a fully 4 way horizontal and vertical match based on an up the bolt direction.
- Kravet SMART and Kravet Edge fabrics are applied up the bolt in a flow match method for the most pleasing match. Kravet Fabrics will be applied as swatched.
- All Kravet Fabrics are inspected before they are shipped to the factory and again on receipt at the factory. If there is a defect we will correct immediately and advise the customer only if there is an issue affecting the order’s timeliness.
- COM fabrics if pulled from production will be returned to the customer for replacement.
- Fabrics not suitable for upholstery will not be guaranteed for appearance or durability.
- Kravet cannot guarantee any fabric for wear or durability.
COM REPEAT CHART
Plaids: Add 10% after calculation
Stripes: Use the horizontal repeat
The chart above covers most fabric repeats. However, unusual patterns will require additional fabric - i.e., halfdrops, sidedrops and borders. If your fabric (Kravet or COM) requires additional yardage to produce the most pleasing match, we will contact the customer for the additional yardage.
Images are meant to be a representation of the furniture frames. Actual product may vary based on chosen customization and fabric selection.